Water. Speed. Competition.
Christina is the driver for this Kwan International team built 1973 Challenger Jet Boat. From bare block, Christina has been integral in building the motor with her team and along the way, has picked up numerous sponsors who love the fact that this woman is not intimidated to enter a field that is dominated by men.
Having worked with NHRA teams and aftermarket companies for over a decade, Christina knows that stands out and ensures that every company sponsor receives above and beyond exposure.
The 1973 Challenger is Powered by:
- 496 BBC 4.25 Stroke
- Comp Cams Mechanical Roller
- Crower Severe Duty Roller Lifters
- Comp Cams Pushrods 7/16″
- Comp Cams Magnum Roller Rocker Arms 1.7 Ratio
- CAT 4340 Forged 4.25 Crankshaft
- Eagle 4340 Forged Steel H-Beam Rods
- Probe Pistons
- Holley Tunnel Ram
- Holley Dual 1050 Dominators
- Aeromotive High Performance Fuel System
- AFR 335 Heads